Helene A. Predhomme, CPA, MST
Email Loading Email...
Helene's areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for individuals and trusts as well as closely-held businesses. She also has extensive experience with multi-state tax planning and compliance for various types of business entities. A graduate of Michigan State University, Helene earned her Master of Science in Taxation degree with high honors from Walsh College. Helene began her career with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells (now Deloitte) in Detroit in the audit and tax departments, and later was employed with Michigan National Corporation, a bank holding company, as Second Vice President and Manager of Corporate Tax Compliance. Her professional and personal affiliations include:
- Contributions Trustee, The Village Club Foundation, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Former Treasurer, The Village Club Foundation
- Member, Audit Committee, The Village Club
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Active in various other community volunteer positions, including past Treasurer for a local chapter of a national not-for-profit organization